-
December 29th, 2005, 11:59 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Sweet...I'll take some tea! great song makes me want to stomp!!!
-
December 30th, 2005, 09:16 PM
#12
Noclouds
Guest
Sometimes I start singing it outta the blue and my daughters just look at me like I lost it*lol
-
December 31st, 2005, 03:42 AM
#13
Inactive Member
I know...isn't great when you can shock them with something from THEIR generation!!!
-
December 31st, 2005, 10:54 PM
#14
Noclouds
Guest
uh huh, it sure is. I love shocking em anyways*l
-
January 27th, 2006, 09:23 PM
#15
Inactive Member
love the water...and the flames...hahahhaha
-
January 29th, 2006, 04:06 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Yeah My BUT the water only appeared in the last week or so...YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FLAMING BACKGROUND B4!!! I'm still sweating just thinking about it!!!
-
January 29th, 2006, 11:44 PM
#17
Inactive Member
i'm feeling kind of rain forresty...maybe some tree frogs..boas crocs...parrots that kind of thing..there is still a rain forrest right???
-
February 8th, 2006, 03:34 PM
#18
Inactive Member
No, they were destroyed a long time ago. In read about it in history books. You're really showing your age now...
-
February 15th, 2006, 09:50 PM
#19
Inactive Member
really?? *munching on a bbq'd rare parrot* too bad..did you know cows give of more pollution that destroys the ozone layer than anything else..thats right cow farts...
-
February 17th, 2006, 11:33 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks